Descanso Beach Club: Opened: Sept. 2014
• 7,000 S.F. commercial kitchen.
• Restaurant serving coffee & fresh baked goods, ice cream & smoothies, and fresh pizza.
• Full bakery preparing daily fresh baked breads and pastry.
• 170 guest meeting/banquet facility as well as dining events as Sunday buffets and weddings receptions and 2,000 S.F. of exterior deck.
Two bar areas, one on the second floor serving the banquet/conference events
Golf: Opened: 2015
• Design Arch: Casey O’Callaghan
• Expand and improve natural landscaping though out the course.
• Improve the existing landscape by reshaping current tee boxes and greens.
• Design undulations in existing fairways to create new challenges and interest.
• Expand the course to a regulation par 36 with 2 par 5 fairways.
• Add two new fairways.
Island Spa Catalina: Opened: Fall 2014
• 9 Treatment Rooms Offering: Massage, Facials, and Body Treatments
• Spa Boutique will carry: body/skin care items, lifestyle books, and artisan products.
• Spa Café will feature fresh and healthy foods. Also, serving the poolside chaise lounges.
• Nail Salon will feature mani/pedi stations as well as a hair salon.
• Men and Women's lockers and shower facilities also available.
• Tower Suites treatment rooms available for private parties.
• Ocean View Vista Deck on 2nd level with lounges, umbrellas and misters. Heated in winter.
Café & Deli: Opened: May 2014
• Gourmet pastries
• Specialty sandwiches that are fresh and ready to go.
• Baked goods will be brought over fresh from the new DBC bakery
• Custom orders for special occasion cakes.
Two Harbors Renovations: Opening 2017
• Brand New remodeled bathrooms and showers facility
• Main Beach upgrades including new BBQ areas, beach furniture, and possible beach side food service
• General Store – full remodel, new ice cream parlor and coffee bar, expanded retail selection, brand new interior finishes and fixtures.
• Brand New Grocery store, consolidating two current locations into a single destination
• 20,000 SF store
• Centralized location
• Easy access and parking
• Main Vons site will be for sale by Vons, Express site will be redeveloped by SCICO
Latitude 33+Scoops: Opened Fall 2015
• Flagship retail location at the corner of Crescent and Catalina Ave
• Brand New Retail and Ice Cream Shop, 3,400 SF
• Jerry Dunne will be the operator, he is consolidating 3 of his existing stores: Latitude 33, Avalon Bay Company and Catalina Jewelry